- Enrolled in 3 or more credits and traveling 30 or miles to attend an NPC course.
- Degree-seeking at NPC.
- This is a need-based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Submitted all documents for FAFSA verification
- All courses in which you are registered must apply directly to your degree audit.
- Cumulative G.P.A of 2.0 or better
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (school code 011862)
- Submit a completed (PDF).
NPC created this scholarship to assist students needing to travel to multiple NPC campus or center locations to complete courses required for their degree. The award amount varies, based on Traveling Requirement. Maximum award is $500 per semester.
NPC Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: (928) 524-7319.
Spring - April 30
Summer - July 15
Questions Please contact NPC’s Financial Aid Office at (800) 266-7845. ext. 7318. | email