Veterans Services Application Process

To activate educational benefits, veterans must complete a VA application form appropriate to his/her chapter and must complete the Northland Pioneer College Veterans Request for Educational Benefits form.

To complete the federal VA application, veterans may do either of the following:

  1. Request a VA application packet from the NPC Veterans Representative by calling 1-800-266-7845, extension 7469.
  2. Complete an application on line at Please print a copy of your completed application and submit it to the Veterans Services Office, Northland Pioneer College, PO Box 610, Holbrook, AZ 86025-0610.

To complete the NPC Veterans Request for Educational Benefits, veterans may do either of the following:

1. Get a Veterans Request for Educational Benefits form from the nearest NPC campus or center adviser, complete the form, and ask the adviser to send the completed form to the Veterans Representative.

2. Assemble the following information ...

  1. Today's Date
  2. Your Name, Address, City, State, and Zip Code
  3. Your Home and Work Phone Numbers, and a valid email address
  4. Your Date of Birth
  5. The Semester, and Campus or Center you're applying for
  6. Your SSN# or VA File#
  7. An indication of whether you've ever used VA Educational Benefits before, and if so when and where (Transcripts from previous institutions will need to be on file with NPC by the end of the first semester of attendance. Please contact your local adviser for assistance.)
  8. Whether you'd like to receive a VA Benefits Application packet in the mail
  9. Which chapter or category of VA Benefits you're applying under

...and email it to NPC Veterans Services.