Why Choose NPC's Corporate Training (formerly BIT)?
Corporate Training Offers You:
- Local, customized in-service employee training
- Short-term training sessions; we work in your time frame, not ours!
- Reasonable cost -- expenses are kept to a minimum. We can even broker shared-cost workshops with other employers having similar needs.
- BIT services are guaranteed. Not satisfied with our training? Make your recommended changes and BIT will re-offer training at no extra charge.
- Quality training to meet your specific requirements and standards.
About Our Program
NPC Corporate Training (formerly BIT) is designed to help employers develop outstanding employees that help you stay competitive in these challenging economic times. And our training isn't just generic; we focus on specific best business practices that are tailored to meet or exceed your company's own standards and expectations.
We can facilitate meetings, planning sessions and focus groups to identify your biggest training needs and the best strategies for achieving your goals. Our customized training workshops then focus on your needs and requirements in areas such as leadership development for managers and employees, customer service skills, written and interpersonal business communications, work ethics and hands-on computer applications training. See full list of courses here.
Your business, large or small, can benefit from the NPC's Corporate Training program's decade-long experience in training employees in Northeast Arizona. Call today. A representative will be happy to visit your workplace to discuss our training options and your training needs!
If you have a skill in a field or trade and could train others, we'd like to hear from you. Please call the Community and Corporate Learning Office at (928) 536 - 6239 and ask for Royce.