Northland Pioneer College is approved for the enrollment of veterans and survivors or dependents of veterans under Title 38 of the U.S. Code and selected reservists under Title 10 of the U.S. Code. Veterans Services for NPC are handled by the Veteran's Certifying Official, Beth Batson, who can be contacted using the information at the bottom of this page.
(All forms require FREE Adobe Reader software)
Application for NPC Veteran's benefits:
- Continuing Enrollment Status Report Form (Required for all NPC VA students)
Gives NPC permission to request your transcript from Joint Service Transcript for evaluation of possible college credit.
Applications for Federal Veteran's benefits:
Apply online, or
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill (First time applicants only)
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill (Benefits received previously)
- Chapter 33 - Post 9-11 GI Bill **
- Chapter 35 - Dependent of a Veteran (First time applicants only)
- Chapter 35 - Dependent of a Veteran (Benefits received previously)
** The Post-9/11 GI Bill Web site now offers a step-by-step guide on what to consider and how to apply, including an estimator to help eligible individuals determine how much money they are eligible for. The intent is to make this process as easy and straight forward as possible and to alleviate any confusion that claimants might have.
The new step by step guide is available at: http://www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Veteran's Services
- Who is eligible to use Veteran's Services?
- How do I apply to use my Veteran's Benefits?
- What are the NPC and VA regulations governing use of benefits?
- How do I receive my benefits?
Veterans Educational Benefits Certifying Official
Records and Registration Office
Painted Desert Campus, Holbrook, AZ
Phone: 1-800-266-7845, ext. 7469
Fax: (928) 524-7461
Send her an email .
Veterans Service Office
Northland Pioneer College
PO Box 610
Holbrook, AZ 86025-0610
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, veteran status, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resource and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.