Official Transcripts (sealed) - 5 day processing time
- Your entire class history at NPC is contained on one official transcript.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), your signature is required on the transcript request form in order for us to release your transcripts. We will not process any unsigned request.
- Please plan ahead. Once your request has been received it may take up to 5 business days to be mailed out for regular processing. Allow additional time for mailing.
Download a Transcript Request Form.
When you print the PDF, be sure "Reduce page to fit" is selected.
Fill out the transcript request form and sign it.
There is a $10.00 per transcript fee which must accompany your request. (see other fees below for faster service) Your request will not be processed until payment is made. Space is provided on the transcript form for payment information. Payment options are money order, personal check, Visa or MasterCard. Be sure to include your credit card expiration date.
There are three ways to request an official NPC transcript:
- FAX THE FORM: to (928) 524-7461. Then call the records office to confirm we received your fax at (800) 266-7845 ext. 7459. Duplicate fax requests will be processed as separate requests and charged for each request sent. There is a $10.00 per transcript fee which must accompany your request and can be paid using a VISA or MasterCard. Space is provided on the transcript form for credit card payment information. Be sure to include your credit card expiration date. Your signature and contact phone number is required on the transcript request form.
- PRINT AND MAIL: the form to Northland Pioneer College, Attn: Transcripts, P.O. BOX 610, Holbrook, AZ 86025. When mailing in your request form, you must include a check, money order or credit card number to cover the $10.00 per transcript fee. (never send cash through the mail) This payment must accompany your request or it will not be processed. Your signature and contact phone number is required on the transcript request form.
- SCAN AND EMAIL: Download the transcript request form above and fill it out. The email address to send your form to is located on the top right of the form. There is a $10.00 per transcript fee which must accompany your request and can be paid using a credit card. Space is provided on the transcript form for MasterCard or Visa information. Be sure to include your credit card expiration date. Your signature and contact phone number is required on the transcript request form.
- OVERNIGHT MAIL: If you want your transcript(s) mailed "Overnight" the transcript fee increases to $20 per transcript PLUS $19.99 (Postage Rates Subject to Change) for the USPS Overnight Fee. Your transcripts will be mailed out the same day *IF* your request is received by 10:00 a.m., MST, there are no holds on your account and your grades are posted. A signature is required at the time of delivery for "overnight" USPS mailings. Most in-state overnight mailings will be received next day, Out-of-State overnights do take additonal days, but you need to contact your local United States Postal Service for your specific day/delivery times.
- PICKUP IN PERSON: If you wish to pick up your transcripts in person at the Records & Registration Office, the fee is $15.00 per transcript. The NPC records office is located at 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, in the left side of the Tawa Center.
Call the Records and Registration Office at (800) 266-7845 ext. 7459.
You may also email the Transcript Clerk.
Current students can view and print their unofficial transcript by logging into MyNPC, scrolling down to the bottom of the page and in the center column clicking on "Grades for all Semesters (Unofficial Transcript)."
If you have problems logging into MyNPC, please call the NPC Support Center at (800) 266-7845 ext. 7447.