Covers Tuition, Fees and Books
Can't afford to pay your bill all at once?
e-Cashier Payment Plan can help you stay on budget!
e-Cashier Payment Plan allows students to budget their NPC bill for tuition, fees and books over one semester by dividing the total amount owed into monthly payments until your balance is paid in full. e-Cashier Payment Plan is not a loan; there are no interest charges or credit check.
- To use e-Cashier Payment Plan you must have a valid checking account or credit card. (VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover® or American Express® accepted).
- Your bill must be at least $50 to use e-Cashier Payment Plan.
- Each month, payments are taken from your checking or credit card account until the balance is paid in full.
- Your bill for all charges must be paid in full by the end
of the semester.
- The cost to use e-Cashier Payment Plan is a non-refundable $25 fee. This fee is charged each semester that you use the e-Cashier Payment Plan option to pay your bill.
- Students must be enrolled in e-Cashier Payment Plan and have selected their payment schedule before the NPC student bill due date or be dropped from their classes.
- NPC student bill due dates are based on the date a student registers for classes. See NPC bill payment due dates.
- Failure to make a payment through e-Cashier Payment Plan for one month causes you to be dropped from your classes and blocked from registration until your bill is paid in full.
Sign Up for e-Cashier Payment Plan
Once you have completed the registration process for NPC classes, you are ready to enroll in the e-Cashier Payment Plan. TO ENROLL YOU WILL NEED YOUR: Student ID number and checking account or credit card information.
Click the "Sign up for a Payment Plan" button to:
- Pay your tuition in full
- Set up a payment plan for tuition and/or books
- Set up a payment plan for past due balances
Already Have An Account?
- Click here to review your established account.
Questions? Contact the Business Office at
(800) 266-7845, ext. 7480.
e-Cashier Payment Plan Enrollment Deadlines
|Payment Due Dates:||5th of each month|
|Enrollment in e-Cashier Payment Plan opens:||December 1, 2014|
|Full payment may be made through:||May 22, 2015|
|If you enroll
|December 12, 2014||None*||4||January - April|
|January 9, 2015||15%||3||February - April|
|February 13, 2015||25%||2||March - April|
|March 13, 2015||30%||1||April Only|
* Note: All Down and Full Payments are processed immediately.
How to purchase BOOKS with e-Cashier Payment Plan
Students who wish to use e-Cashier Payment Plan can add the cost of textbooks to their ecashier agreement. Students will still need to register for classes first, and then sign up for the payment plan.
e-Cashier Payment Plan Customer Service
Representatives are available at (800) 609-8056, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm (CT), Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. or by email.
- NPC can be contacted about eCashier Payment Plan issues during regular business hours at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7480.
- e-Cashier Payment Plan is a program of FACTS a Nelnet Company; their website is factsmgt.com/.