NPC's merit page: http://npc.meritpages.com
Sometimes it’s OK to brag!
NPC is recognizing and celebrating student accomplishments through Merit! Merit pages allow NPC to publicize YOUR achievements such as making the president’s or dean’s list, earning a certificate or degree, participating in a club or event and more! Merit pages assist NPC in sending press releases about a student’s accomplishments to their hometown newspaper as well as publish these news stories on the web.
How does Merit work?
- Students participate in events and activities at NPC.
- The NPC Marketing Department gets a list of students who participated and writes a short article about the event.
- An article is published to NPC's Merit webpage and the local newspaper of each student is notified.
- Students involved receive an email to their NPC student email account informing them they were awarded a merit badge. To view your award, click on the "view my achievement" link in your student email. For your first award, you will be asked to claim your merit page using your Facebook or Twitter account or you can create a username and password.
- Students can share their achievements with family and friends on Facebook or tweet them!
- Once a student claims their NPC merit page they can customize it by adding photos, additional activities and work experience.
YOUR positive online identity!
You work hard for your accomplishments so share them! Your merit page is a place that recognizes your achievements and creates a positive, professional online persona of your college experience. Employers often research job applicants online and your NPC merit page makes it easy to showcase your accomplishments.
To suggest an event or achievement for a merit badge, ask a question or opt out, send an email.