Designated campus/center managers (listed at each center) handle emergencies, and collect and distribute the following information:
- Who made the call: name, classification (student, townsperson, faculty, etc.)
- What is the nature of the call: report of theft, fire, etc.
- Where did it happen: in the building, if so which one, etc.
- When did it happen: date and time if known.
- When was local fire/police or medical personnel advised?
- When was president or member of president’s staff advised of the situation?