Records & Registration

The Office of Records & Registration maintains the official records of students who enroll and take classes at NPC.

Services provided by the Office of Records & Registration are:

Request NPC Transcripts

Students can request two types of transcripts, official transcripts (sealed and mailed) or unofficial transcripts. Read more here.

Enrollment Verification

Your enrollment at NPC can be verified by the college by submitting a Request for Verification of Enrollment form via email, postal mail or fax. Once your request has been received it will be processed within 5 business days.

Letter Of Admission

You can request a letter of admission for proof of acceptance to NPC. A frequent use of this letter is to fulfill scholarship requirements. Download and fill in the Letter of Admission form. Once your request has been received it will be processed within 5 business days.

Domicile Affidavit

If you have not established residency in Arizona by residing here for at least one year, you will be charged out-of–state resident rates. If you would like to be considered for in-state tuition, you may choose to fill out the domicile affidavit. Please be aware that in order to approve or deny your domicile, our office may require and request additional documentation to prove your residency. If this additional documentation is needed, then you will be contacted via phone or by mail. Your completed domicile can be turned in to your nearest NPC campus or center front office, faxed to (928) 524-7461, or scan and emailed.

New Mexico Waiver

Out-of-state tuition and fees are waived for New Mexico residents taking three or more credit hours via a reciprocal agreement with the New Mexico Commission of Higher Education. Application for tuition waivers must be submitted to the Records and Registration Office at the time of registration for the student to qualify for in-state tuition. Waivers are limited. Reapplication is required each semester. Waiver Form (PDF)

Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE)

Students who are residents of WICHE states are eligible to request a reduced tuition rate of 150% of resident tuition at participating two- and four-year college programs outside of their home state. WICHE members include: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. To request this reduced tuition rate, please complete the WUE application PDF form and turn into the Records and Registration office in Holbrook. For more information about WICHE please visit their website.

Transfer Credits Evaluation

If you have attended another institution other than NPC and require an evaluation of those credits for transfer to NPC, request copies of your "Official Transcript" from the other colleges you attended be sent to:

Northland Pioneer College
Attn: Records & Registration
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, AZ 86025-0610

Please allow five (5) business days from the time Northland Pioneer College receives your transcript from your previous institution for your credits to be evaluated. Once your transcript is evaluated, an NPC academic adviser can inform you of what credits were accepted.

Release of Student Information

If you are a current NPC student who wishes to have your student information released to your parent, school, etc., fill out a Release of Student Information form . Your signature MUST be witnessed by an NPC or NAVIT staff member. You may submit this form at the campus or center closest to you to be mailed to the Records and Registration office in Holbrook.

Request for Student ID Number (returning students only)

If you are a current student and do not know your student ID number, complete the Returning Student ID# Request form and submit it at the campus or center closest to you. That form will allow the campus/center front office to release your id number to you. This form is NOT for new students who will
be provided a student ID number when they complete the NPC
enrollment process.

  • *NOTE* - If you are a current student who needs to know their student ID number to log into MyNPC, please call the NPC Support Center at (800) 266-7845 ext. 7447. They will be able to reset your password.

Change Of Grades

If you would like to petition to have a grade changed, please contact your instructor. Changes to grades MUST be initiated by the instructor (not the student), who will then submit the request to their dean for approval. If approved, the dean will notify the Records & Registration office of the change.

Graduation Applications

If you feel you have earned enough credits to graduate, you MUST meet with an academic adviser who will help you complete a graduation application. 

See an Adviser today so you don't miss any deadlines.

The adviser will conduct a review of your credits to see if you are eligible to graduate, and if so, than you will submit a form through your adivser to the Records/Registration Office.

For More Assistance:

Contact the Records and Registration Office at (800) 266-7845 ext. 7459
FAX: (928) 524-7461
Send them an email.

Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, veteran status, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resource and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs. Revised 9-12-14