The faculty members of the NPC nursing program are experienced and professional nurses dedicated to your success in this challenging field. They strive to insure you have the skills and knowledge necessary to pass the National Council Licensing Examinations (NCLEX) allowing you to become a practical (LPN) and/or registered (RN) nurse. It is because of this dedication that our Nursing program at NPC boasts a better than 93% pass rate for those taking the nursing exam.
More information, including admission prerequisites and downloadable admission application packets, are available at the RN/LPN Nursing program page.
The NPC nursing program is accredited by:
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Phone: 404.975.5000 | Fax: 404.975.5020
“The faculty here at NPC in the Nursing program really take an interest in your success. They are easy to talk to and ready to help you be your best.”
– Mark Thomas, Second year student
Why Study Nursing?
Nursing is an exciting and challenging career for both men and women. Nursing attracts individuals who have strong values and a respect for human life and the ability to show compassion for their patients. Nursing offers financial security and job security as well.
Ask your self:
- Are you compassionate, caring, loyal, and dedicated to the people you will be helping or working with?
- Do you love people and love talking to them?
- Can you function in a stressful, sometimes chaotic, environment and still retain control of the situation?
- If you have the desire and drive to do something with your life that will improve the lives of others.
If you answered "yes," then nursing may be