Almost 2 million community college students received Federal dollars in the form of Pell grants in an academic year! But that was less than 20% of those who could have received assistance! Chances are, YOU could qualify for financial aid.
The first step in determining financial aid assistance is for students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a Renewal FAFSA (for continuing students). The FAFSA must be completed each school year. Download a free guide on Federal Student Aid.
PRIORITY DEADLINES: A priority deadline is the date by which students need to have submitted their online FAFSA application AND provide any other documents needed to the NPC Financial Aid Office. This allows sufficient time to determine your award. Learn more here.
The FAFSA application is available at
- NPC does NOT participate in any Federal Student Loan Programs including Stafford, FFEL, PLUS, Perkins and Direct Loans.
Apply for Scholarships too!
NPC has a ever growing list of scholarships that have been made possible through the generosity of individuals, businesses and other groups throughout our service area. Use our search engine to help you find scholarships
that you may qualify for.
federal work-study job opportunities.
More Information On Financial Aid Topics
- How to Apply
- Priority Deadlines
- Financial Aid Representative Site Visits
- IRS Tax Transcript Online Request or call 1-800-908-9946 and request a tax transcript.
- Award Letter
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Pell Lifetime Eligibility Used - To view your eligibility used go to NSLDS.ed.gov.
- Refund Disbursement
- Degree Plan List - Is your degree plan/class financial
aid eligible? (Revised on 02/23/2016)
- Find out about the e-Cashier Payment Plan
- Graduation & Transfer Rate Report (IPEDS)
We're here to help!
If you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office in Holbrook at
(800) 266-7845, ext. 7318
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Send us an email.
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm,
Tuesday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm when classes are in session,
Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.