Why choose NPC?
Investing in yourself is one of the smartest decisions you can ever make. And when you make part of that investment an affordable NPC business degree you will find knowledgable, expert instructors focused on helping you master the essential skills and principles needed to prosper in today's business world.
Why Study Business?
Most job opportunities in the U.S. are in business, whether owning your own company or working in some type of corporate or commercial setting. Those with business education backgrounds enjoy a definite advantage in landing a job. And according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (May 2012), some starting salaries for associate of applied science business degree graduates can often pay $34,000 a year or more!
If you anticipate earning your Associate of Business (ABus) degree and then furthering your education at university, the sky could be the limit. Company executives, financial managers and investment analysts enjoy some of the highest salaries of any workers in the country today.
Business Development Services
For people starting their own or growing an existing business --
- CAS - Accounting
- CAS - Entrepreneurship
- CAS - Management and Leadership
- CAS - Medical Office Technologies
- CAS - Medical Transcription
- CAS - Modern Office Technologies
- CAS - Retail Management
- CP - Accounting Fundamentals
- CP - Entrepreneurship Fundamentals
- CP - Management and Leadership Fundamentals
- CP - Medical Office Technologies Fundamentals
- CP - Medical Transcription Fundamentals
- CP - Modern Office Technologies Fundamentals
- CP - Retail Management Fundamentals