NPC tuition is normally $79 per credit, but this summer '21 semester, it's only $39.50 per credit!
- Take the SAME general education credits you'd take at a university for 95% less! Many classes are offered online.
- NPC's general education credits are guaranteed to transfer to all three AZ state universities. See a complete list of those classes at AZtransfer. NPC credits will also transfer to many other colleges and universities both in-state and out.
- NPC also offers many direct-to-work programs that can train you for employment. See a full list of options here.
- Northland Pioneer College is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, so you can trust you are getting a quality education.
- Most classes start Tuesday, June 1, and classes fill fast!
- Contact an NPC Academic Adviser for help with selecting the right classes for your goals.
See NPC's summer class schedule for current course options: (be sure term SU 2021 is selected)
Registration Steps for New Students
Complete a new student Application Form.
Please allow 2 business days for your form to be processed. If you need help please call the Records & Registration Office at (928) 524-7459. (Please note that due to the COVID-19 crisis, the physical NPC Records & Registration Office is currently closed but we are still helping students remotely during normal business hours.)
You will receive a confirmation EMAIL that we processed your application form. Please follow the steps in that email to complete the course registration process.
Have questions or need help?
- Contact an NPC academic adviser for questions about NPC classes and programs.
- Call the NPC Records & Registration Office at (928) 524-7459 or send them an email for questions regarding your application and registration.
See all of NPC's many program options!