NPC tuition is normally $79 per credit, but this spring '21 semester, it's only $40 per credit!
- Take the SAME general education credits you'd take at a university for 95% less! Many classes are offered online.
- NPC's general education credits are guaranteed to transfer to all three AZ state universities. See a complete list of those classes at AZtransfer. NPC credits will also transfer to many other colleges and universities both in-state and out.
- NPC also offers many direct-to-work programs that can train you for employment. See a full list of options here.
- Northland Pioneer College is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, so you can trust you are getting a quality education.
- Most classes start Tuesday, January 19, and classes fill fast!
- Contact an NPC Academic Adviser for help with selecting the right classes for your goals.
Explore NPC's many program options!
Not sure how to move forward or need more information? We are happy to help you.
See NPC's spring class schedule for current course options: (be sure term SP 2021 is selected)
Registration Steps for New Students
Complete a new student Application Form.
Please allow 2 business days for your form to be processed. If you need help please call the Records & Registration Office at (928) 524-7459. (Please note that due to the COVID-19 crisis, the physical NPC Records & Registration Office is currently closed but we are still helping students remotely during normal business hours.)
You will receive a confirmation EMAIL that we processed your application form. Please follow the steps in that email to complete the course registration process.