This scholarship will provide $1000 toward tuition, books, fees and related expenses to female students enrolled in the NPC Nursing Program for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Who is eligible to apply?
NPC female nursing students, either enrolled in (second-year) or accepted for (first year) the NPC ADN program who meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in or accepted for the NPC ADN program – submit transcript or acceptance letter with application
- Enrolled full-time in NPC ADN program during the academic year of the award
- Cumulative G.P.A of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale
- In good academic standing, not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
- Preference is given to students who can demonstrate financial need.
How do i apply?
Submit Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
Copy of NPC Nursing Program acceptance letter – first-year students only.
Essay – 1,000 words or fewer, addressing the following topics:
- Why are you pursuing a career in nursing?
- What are your plans for achieving a nursing career?
- What is your view of the role of the nurse in the hospital and the community?
- How will you use the scholarship, if awarded?
- ick here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
You may choose one of the following:
- Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit all application documents via inter-campus courier by taking them to your nearest campus or center and requesting that they be sent to Betsyann Wilson at Silver Creek Campus.
- Submit all application documents to Betsyann Wilson, NPCFF, 1611 S. Main, Snowflake, AZ, 85937
If you are sending an application by courier or mail, please email email@example.com to let her know it is coming! She will confirm receipt of all applications as soon as she is able after receiving them.
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
Funds will be disbursed prior to the start of the Fall 2020 semester.
Questions contact NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org.