- Must be a degree-seeking student in the NPC Nursing program.
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Enrolled for 12 or more credits at NPC.
- Cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or better.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree
This scholarship is being offered to assist degree-seeking students accepted into the NPC Nursing Program and for any qualified nursing program student with an emphasis toward Emergency Nursing Care.
NPC Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Note: All documents submitted to the NPC Financial Aid Office will be verified and forwarded to the Darlene K. Bouchier, RN, Memorial Scholarship representative for selection process.
Questions Please contact NPC’s Financial Aid Office at (800) 266-7845. ext. 7318. | email