- Must have a high school diploma/GED.
- This is a non-need based scholarship. (FAFSA not required.)
- Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.
- Must be degree seeking at NPC.
- Have a cumulative G.P.A of 2.0 or better.
- Must enroll in 6 or more credits at NPC.
This scholarship is for NPC students pursuing a non-traditional (gender) program:
- Female students enrolled in Construction Technology, EMT, Fire Science, Automotive Technology, Energy & Industrial Technician, Welding, Film & Digital Video;
- Male students enrolled in Nursing (LPN,RN), Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant (MDA), Medical Office Technology, Modern Office Technology, Early Childhood Education, Education Professions, Cosmetology, Accounting.
This scholarship is NOT for students who are currently in high school.
Applies toward tuition, books and fees.
Carl Perkins Grant Coordinator
1611 S. Main St.
Snowflake, AZ 85937
You may also submit your application by email.
Contact Carl Perkins Grant Coordinator at (928) 536-6236.