- Second-year NPC students who have successfully completed 32 credit hours.
- Enrolled for 12 or more credits at NPC.
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or better.
- Degree seeking at NPC - Associate of Science (AS) or Associate of Arts (AA).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrate financial need. This is a NEED based scholarship.
- In good academic standing, not over the credit limit, not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
- Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree or currently in high school are not eligible to apply.
The American Public Works Association, Northern Branch, seeks to assist second year NPC students who have an interest in pursuing a career in public works. Public works is defined as those activities that advance the management, construction, operation and maintenance of federal, state and municipal public infrastructure. The ideal candidate is one that is majoring in pre-engineering with an emphasis in civil or environmental engineering or completing an associate degree with a desire to be a certified water or wastewater operator: a geographic information system technician; a National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) inspector or horizontal construction superintendent.
NPC Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Questions Please contact NPC’s Financial Aid Office at (800) 266-7845. ext. 7318. | email