If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to share your skill and knowledge, please contact Robert Johnson at 928-524-7695 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Valid driver's license.
- Associate’s Degree.
- Two-plus years purchasing, shipping/receiving or inventory control experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Valid AZ Driver’s License.
- Ability to become OSHA forklift certified.
- One year of related experience.
- Check requisitions for completeness and clarity. Obtain necessary missing information where required. Diplomatically instruct requisitioners or specifiers on what data is necessary to obtain good product.
- Identify sources that provide the best value to the College.
- Prepare purchase orders and check them for accuracy and completeness before issuing.
- Follow-up or expedite orders as necessary to meet schedules.
- Perform receiving activities to ensure orders are complete and received undamaged.
- Deliver received items to internal customers as required.
- Keep the Purchasing Manager informed of all activities or problems and submit reports as requested by management.
- Perform other duties as directed.