Initial salary range of $13.68 to $16.56 per hour depending on education and experience.
Non-exempt, Level I
Reports to the Campus Manager
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Valid driver's license.
Must be willing to work evening hours.
- Associate’s Degree
- Post high school courses or training appropriate for the position
- One-year general or public relations experience.
To assist in management of the day-to-day activities of a College campus, including the operations of the facilities, Campus Office, Bookstore, fleet vehicles, security, safety and other operations.
- Assists in the management of campus activities and scheduling of facilities for College and community purposes.
- Assists with payments for tuition, books, other fees, and requests. Receipts, deposits and reconciles College funds and submits appropriate documentation to the Business Office.
- Assists customers and provides information or directs inquiries to the proper area or person.
- Answers and processes telephone calls; routes messages to the appropriate person or department.
- Assists with campus registration activities following College procedures.
- Processes internal and external mail.
- Assists in the coordination of transportation needs and schedules vehicles for faculty, staff and students.
- Assists in ensuring vehicles assigned to the campus are serviced regularly, secured, and maintained in a clean condition.
- Assists in training and supervising temporary employees and student employees.
- Assists in monitoring campus safety and security.
- Assists with campus office duties such as typing, filing, copying, and distributing reports.
- Prepare class lists and assists with student notifications as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Campus Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Computer and office equipment operations and troubleshooting, multi-line telephone system operation, basic accounting, grammar and proper word usage, following safety and security standards, following records retention standards, computer software operation, customer service, responding to verbal and written questions and requests, and in interpreting policies and procedures. Must be CPR/First Aid Certified or complete certification within 12 months of date of hire.