Initial salary range of $19,343 to $23,224 per year depending on education and experience.
Exempt, B1, 19 hours per week
Small Business Development Center Director
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Valid driver's license.
- Education: Associate Degree in Business, Finance or Marketing
- Professional Experience: 2-years successful business ownership OR 3-years retail banking experience.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Professional Experience: either business ownership OR at least 1-year Marketing, Finance or Retail Banking Experience.
- Work with clients to guide them through the business planning process and make recommendations.
- Schedule and Coordinate training sessions and events. Conduct market and demographic research for business owners who are working on their business plans and need information to determine market segmentation.
- Use Constant Contact to send out event notifications.
- Enthusiastically promote SBDC services and SBDC training events to encourage participation in the SBDC program and attendance at workshops.
- Follow Policies and Procedures for SBDC, Arizona SBDC Network and host institution/organization/organization.
- Attend network professional development workshops that are conducted bi-annually in various locations through-out the state of AZ.
- Other duties as assigned.
Any combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities in:
- Social media marketing skills.
- Ability to build event flyers and media materials on various application platforms.
- Ability to create Power Point Presentations and use Gotomeeting to conduct webinars
- Experience with social media marketing products like Facebook and constant contact
- Communication skills
- Cold Calling techniques.