Registration is OPEN!
Transform your life with a quality education at the lowest tuition rate in Arizona.
- Just $68/credit for Navajo County residents, $85/credit for all other AZ county residents. See tuition rates.
- Take the SAME general education credits you'd take at a university for 95% less! Many classes are offered online.
- NPC's general education credits are guaranteed to transfer to all three AZ state universities. See a complete list of those classes at AZtransfer. NPC credits will also transfer to many other colleges and universities both in-state and out.
- NPC also offers many direct-to-work programs that can train you for employment. See a full list of options here.
- Northland Pioneer College is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, so you can trust you are getting a quality education.
- Most classes start Monday, August 22, 2022 and classes fill fast!
- Contact an NPC Academic Adviser for help with selecting the right classes for your goals.
Registration Steps for New Students
Complete a new student Application Form.
Please allow 2 business days for your form to be processed. If you need help please call the Records & Registration Office at (928) 524-7459. (Please note that due to the COVID-19 crisis, the physical NPC Records & Registration Office is currently closed but we are still helping students remotely during normal business hours.)
You will receive a confirmation EMAIL that we processed your application form. Please follow the steps in that email to complete the course registration process.