NPC's Show Low Campus, Aspen Center RM 111
COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC
FOR STUDENTS, FACULTY & STAFF
MONDAY NOVEMBER, 22 • 4-6 PM
NPC's Show Low Campus - ASPEN CENTER ROOM 111
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED, BRING PICTURE ID
STUDENTS: Receive a $50 gift card (while supplies last) for getting vaccinated at this event! Can’t attend this event? A limited number of gift cards are available (while supplies last) at each NPC location between November 23-24 when you show proof of vaccination at any NPC campus/center front office.
ELIGIBILITY: Pfizer 1st and 2nd doses, Or single dose Johnson & Johnson available.
- Guardians must accompany all minors
- Bring a picture ID
- Bring health insurance information, insurance is not required for vaccination
- Expect to wait 30 minutes after vaccination for observation
ELIGIBILITY FOR BOOSTER SHOTS
- Booster after Moderna or Pfizer initial series IF:
- 6 months or more after initial series
- Meet eligibility requirements: 65 years and older • Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings • Age 18+ who work or live in high-risk settings
INDIVIDUALS THAT SHOULD NOT GET VACCINATED AT THIS EVENT:
- Anyone that has a history of allergic reaction to vaccines
- Anyone that cannot get the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine in 21 days
- Anyone who is not age-eligible
- Anyone testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 21 days or are still in quarantine
- Anyone who has received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment
HEALTH OFFICIALS FROM IHS HAVE PARTNERED WITH NPC TO PROVIDE THIS EVENT.
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE TRIBE!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 VACCINATION AND THIS CLINIC, CALL IHS AT (928) 338-3683.