Online Virtually - through April 2, 2021
- SCHEDULING BEGINS ON FEBRUARY 12, 2021 AT 7:00 AM
- Testing is available between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. except on the last day, April 2.
- SIGN UP EARLY! HESI result must accompany the surgical tech program application.
- Testing will be conducted virtually. Computer, webcam, and microphone with reliable internet is required. NO on-campus testing will be held.
- A HESI Admission Assessment Study Guide is available at https://www.npc.edu/textbooks under the course NPC SGT HESI Admission A2-1 and A2-2. Students may take each version one time, starting with A2-1. Study materials are also available at https://evolve.elsevier.com or www.amazon.com.
TO SIGN UP:
Please use this link to set up your test within ProctorU:
Before you begin PLEASE take the time to read the instructions thoroughly. Schedule the test 72 hours in advance of when you want to take it. Valid government-issued ID required. Results are valid for 18 months. The cost is $60.00, paid by debit or credit card directly to ProctorU. The Exam title is NPC SGT HESI Admission A2-1 and A2-2.
Questions Please contact Tamora VanDriel in NPC's Nursing Department at 928-532-6134 | email
If you require testing accommodations, you must contact the Disability Resources and Access Coordinator at least two weeks prior to the test. Good Luck!