Check in begins at 6:00 p.m.
Ceremony begins at 7:00 p.m.
To be eligible for membership:
- You must be enrolled in an accredited institution offering an associate degree program.
- You must have completed at least 12 hours of coursework that may be applied to an associate degree (part-time students may be eligible).*
- You must generally have a grade point average of 3.5.**
- You must receive an invitation to membership from the chapter at the college where presently enrolled.
- You must adhere to the moral standards of the society.
* To find out if you are eligible for Phi Theta Kappa membership, contact April Horne at (928) 532-6143 | email