Former students* of Northland Pioneer College may be nominated to receive this award based on accomplishments in one or more of the following areas:
- Career Distinction: The recipient is recognized as outstanding or exceptional in his or her career, field or industry.
- Commitment to Education: The recipient’s deeds and actions reflect the value of his or her educational training and commitment to lifelong learning.
- Service to Society: The recipient exhibits integrity and a demonstrated commitment to bettering the lives of others through volunteer efforts.
Go to the Alumni Award Nomination page to submit a nomination. Please keep in mind when writing your nomination that this is all the committee has to go on, so be specific and heartfelt! Please include as much information as possible.
Not sure who to nominate? Here are some ideas:
· Do you remember a previous student who went on to do great things?
· Can’t think of how to find said student, now? I might be able to help with a little info and digging.
· Don’t be shy with your nominations. Nominate ten, twelve, or twenty alumni!
· Encourage other community members, students, and family to nominate people they might know, as well.
*Any alumnus or alumna who have completed at least 16 credits from NPC is eligible. Faculty members, staff members and administrators currently employed by the college are not eligible for this award during their time of employment. Members of the District Governing Board are not eligible during their time of service.