- Winslow (7:00 a.m. pick up)
- Holbrook (7:30 a.m. pick up)
- Snowflake (7:30 a.m. pick up)
- Show Low (8:00 a.m. pick up)
Did you know about the breathtaking lavender farm and vineyard in Concho, Arizona? Started in 1998, it was the first commercial lavender farm in Arizona. Owner Mike Teeple will give a growing lecture and tour of the site. Experience this jewel in the desert while learning about its operation, growing, harvesting of this beautiful vineyard!
Instructor: CCL Staff
- Students need to bring a sack lunch or money for lunch, water, hat and comfortable shoes.
- There is light walking involved.