- Winslow (6:00 a.m. pick up)
- Holbrook (6:30 a.m. pick up)
- Show Low (6:30 a.m. pick up) .
- Snowflake (7:00 a.m. pick up)
Have you seen the geological wonder of the Tonto Natural Bridge State Park near Payson?
Learn the science behind the natural wonder with expert info from NPC Geology instructor Amelinda Webb. Participants will explore and learn about the bridge, exhibits and historical lodge. Then travel to view the Zane Grey Cabin with the Rim Country Museum. You won’t want to miss this one-on-one opportunity!
Instructor: NPC Amelinda Webb/CCL Staff
- Students need to bring money for lunch, water and comfortable shoes.
- There is medium/hard hiking with uneven steps, steep areas involved with either the 300-foot-long waterfall or the 2,200-foot-long Gowan Trail.