Presented by NPC's Community & Corporate Learning
- Kal Mannis with Arizona Science Center
- Kate Dobler, First Things First
- Stephanie Ray, Arizona @ Work
Participants will Learn:
- How to read a funding notice
- Program design and plan implementation basics
- Completing a grant application
- How to find grants
- How to analyze a grant application
- Review of successful proposals
How to Register for Noncredit Classes
All class registration and payment processes can be completed online from the comfort of your own home. Be sure to register at least 4 business days before the first session starts to ensure your class is not canceled due to low enrollment.
- Registration assistance and computers are always available at any NPC campus/center front office.
To Register/Pay Online:
- Go to the NPC registration website
- Create an account or sign in if you already have one (top right corner)
- Click on Category button (left side, yellow box, fifth link)
- Find the name of the class you want to take and click on it
- Click on the name of the class again to see course details
- Pay online. Some classes may have an additional supply fee that must be paid directly to the instructor at the first class meeting.
- Enjoy your class