Let's celebrate - May 14, 2022
You earned this achievement, now let’s celebrate it… together!
NPC's 2022 48th Commencement Celebration will be held May 14, 2022, at the Holbrook Unified School District Football stadium, 10th Avenue, to Roadrunner Stadium Rd., Holbrook AZ.
Start Time: 11:00 a.m. (AZ, MST)
Seating Begins: 10:00 a.m. (AZ, MST)
Student participant call time: 9:00 a.m. (AZ, MST)
Application Deadline: February 18, 2022
Commencement Packet Due Date: March 25, 2022
*NOTE: Only those students who have completed an application by Feb. 18 will be invited to walk on May 14. If you have completed your application you will receive an email with detailed instructions, a commencement packet, and forms to fill out.
- Met with an academic adviser
- Met all graduation requirements
- A Declared Degree on file
- Completed a graduation application
- Paid all NPC bills
- There is NO GRADUATION APPLICATION FEE
NOTE for December 2021 Graduates: You should receive your diploma in the mail by mid-January. Graduates receiving a degree or certificate of applied science will be invited to participate in the May 2022 Commencement Ceremony.
1. Q. How much does it cost to participate in NPC's Commencement ceremony?
A. There is no cost to participate in Commencement and there is no graduation application fee.
2. Q. What will happen if I do not apply for graduation by the Spring Commencement FINAL deadline of February 18, 2022?
A. You will still be allowed to graduate; however, will NOT be able to participate in the 2022 Commencement ceremony. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. Q. What will happen if NPC does not receive my Participation Form for 2022 Commencement by the March 25, 2022 deadline for it to be filed?
A. You will NOT be allowed to participate in the 2022 Commencement ceremony. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Q. How much does the cap and gown cost?
A. Nothing. Caps and gowns are provided by NPC. You may keep your tassel.
5. Q. When will I receive my diploma?
A. Your diploma will be mailed to you by mid-June to the address noted on your graduation application. The address on your application must match the address on file with the college. If you have a question or need to change your address on file, please contact Records & Registration- Admissions at 800-266-7845 and anyone can assist you.
6. Q. How can I acquire announcements to distribute to my family and friends?
A. In March, we will send out information regarding the ceremony. Please complete and return the “Participation Form” by March 25, 2022 and we will email you an electronic announcement to share with your friends and family. NOTE: Two (2) guest tickets will be issued to the graduate for 2 guests to sit on the field with graduates. All other guests may sit in the stadium bleachers.