Fall '16 textbooks are available now.
Order your textbooks early to allow time for shipping!
NEW at NPC Online Bookstore:
FREE shipping thru USPS for all orders over $149,
excluding Market Place.
Purchase used or like-new textbooks from Market Place
Northland Pioneer College does not have a physical bookstore but offers students the option to purchase their textbooks online through the NPC Online Bookstore run by eCampus. Students have several different textbook purchase options: new, used, rental, electronic and market place.* Students can even sell their books back for cash at the end of the fall and spring semesters! (See bottom of this page for dates.)
*Not all purchase options may be available for all textbooks.
How To Order Textbooks
After registering for classes, students will need to find the list of textbooks needed for their classes. Students can either go to the NPC Online Bookstore** or use the NPC Class Schedule Search to locate that information. Students will need to know the specific course number of the class to find the required books and can use either website to locate the ISBN number of their textbooks. Students are always welcome to use an NPC computer at any NPC campus/center to place book orders during normal business hours.
|NPC Online Bookstore||NPC Class Schedule Search|
|Go to the Online Bookstore||Go to the class schedule search|
|Click on the "order textbooks" button||Set the department pull-down menu to the department your class is in|
|Select the correct semester||Find the correct class in the list that
you registered for
|Select the department your class is in||Click on the plus symbol in the box to the
left of your class
|Select the course number of the class your enrolled in||Use the ISBN number to order your books
from the vendor of your choice
Other ordering options through the NPC Online Bookstore:
- By phone, call the NPC Online Bookstore directly at (877) 284-6744
- By Faxing your order to the bookstore at (859) 514-6814
- By mailing your order to the following address: NPC Online Bookstore, 2373 Palumbo Drive, Lexington, KY 40509
**IMPORTANT: Students are NOT required to purchase their textbooks from the NPC Online Bookstore and can chose to purchase textbooks from another vendor. Students should be aware of any vendor's return policy, since NPC classes can be canceled. Students assume all liability for the cost of purchased textbooks and the ability to return those textbooks should their classes be canceled. Use the ISBN number to ensure you purchase the correct edition needed for your class.
We offer several payment options to choose from:
View the step by step order instruction sheet above (click button) for specific payment information.
e-Cashier Payment Plan
Students who wish to use e-Cashier Payment Plan can add the cost of textbooks to their e-Cashier Payment Plan agreement. Students should register for classes first, and then sign up for the payment plan. A down payment will be required for textbooks purchased using e-Cashier.
FREE shipping thru USPS on all orders over $149, excluding Market Place.
- In Stock Orders are processed for shipping in 1-2 business days.
- Be sure to order at least 2-3 weeks BEFORE classes start to ensure you get your books in time!
- Orders placed after 9 a.m. MST will not be processed until the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday. Orders will not be shipped or delivered on Saturdays and Sundays, in most cases. (For international shipping rates, see the online bookstore website.)
Through the NPC Online Bookstore, students can sell back their textbooks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click the “Sell Your Books” button; enter the ISBN number from the back of the textbook and an instant quote for the textbook will appear.
- Buyback shipping is FREE! Print a prepaid shipping label, send your textbooks to eCampus and receive a check in the mail! It's that easy.
- Students will also be able to receive cash for books during on-site buyback days, which will be held at a campus near you at the end of the semester.
- Students who sell back textbooks either online and on-site will receive premium buyback prices for any textbook being reused by NPC the next semester.
2016 Buyback events are happening on the following dates and times:
|Dec. 6||Winslow LCC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Holbrook PDC Campus||2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Dec. 7||Show Low WMC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Whiteriver Center||2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Dec. 8||Snowflake SCC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Show Low WMC Campus||2 p.m. to 5 p..m.|
NPC Online Bookstore Manager