- Bachelor’s degree in a related area from a regionally accredited institution.
- Three years of related experience.
- Understanding of general programming techniques.
- Excellent systems analysis and design methods of practice.
- Familiarity with SQL and database administration.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux administration.
- Due to the nature of data available in this position, the candidate must submit to and pass a background check and not have any convictions or arrests for information crimes or crimes involving violations of trust.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and systems.
- Master’s degree in a related area from a regionally accredited institution.
- Five years of related experience.
- A working knowledge of Jenzabar CX, JICS and e-Racer products.
- Knowledge of contemporary concepts and practices in the information systems operation of an institution of higher education.
- Experience with data reporting tools.
- Provide training and administrative system support to all users; however, position will primarily support Finance and Human Resources.
- Collaborate with organizational units to develop effective systems use in relation to business rules and processes.
- Work with colleagues and vendors to maintain, upgrade, or enhance software programs, primarily for the college’s ERP and associated systems.
- Assist with change management processes.
- Assist with the interface and integration of various software applications and information systems.
- Assists the Database Administrator to manage database systems, files, data, and reports.
- Writes, upgrades, and distributes documentation.
- Acts as system manager, authorizing user accounts, managing security, transferring files, etc.
- Automates tasks previously done manually.
- Monitors quality assurance procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Proficiency in computer operations at an administrative level. Demonstrated understanding and ability to work with database systems. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective training techniques for users. Strong grasp of effective collaboration and teamwork. Understanding of general computer programming concepts in order to work with colleagues to be able to maintain and debug existing software. Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment. Ability to read and comprehend the English language sufficiently in order to understand written and verbal information. Ability to effectively prioritize projects and manage time well.
Required License/ Certification
Valid driver's license.
- Forward a cover letter (which outlines how you meet the qualifications listed above)
- Résumé including dates of employment
- Copies of transcripts with Degree(s) posted
- A list of five current professional references with contact information including phone numbers.
You may submit your application two ways:
- By postal mail to:
- By internet. Clicking on the "Submit Your Application Online" button to the right.
application materials. We accept PDF files and Word documents.
*** Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials
into the e-mail links on this site.***
Submission of ALL required application materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Human Resources: (928) 524-7473 or send an e-mail.
Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials into the e-mail link above.
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resources and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.
Submit Your Job Application
Complete the biographical information, select an employment opportunity, and attach your cover letter, résumé, five references and transcripts or credentials as documents or Adobe PDFs. (Individual attachments cannot exceed 3 MB.)