Why Choose NPC's CPR/First Aid studies?
- For your convenience this class is scheduled at a variety of our campuses and/or centers and frequently offered as a Saturday class.
- You will learn CPR and American Heart Association basic first aid from experienced and certified healthcare instructors.
About Our Program
- EMT 104 CPR with First Aid is a one-half-credit (8 hours of class time) hands-on lab course to certify the student in both CPR and American Heart Association first aid.
- Healthcare Provider CPR with First Aid is a basic requirement for all students entering the NPC EMT and Paramedic programs.
- While this specific course is not required, Healthcare Provider CPR certification is required to enroll in the Nursing Assistant (NAT 101) and Medical Assistant (MDA) courses.
- Whether for workplace or family-related situations, those interested in learning the foundational skills of CPR and first aid will find EMT 104 Healthcare Provider CPR with First Aid may suit their needs.
- Police officers, firemen and others who need to know the foundational interventions of pre-hospital emergency care should visit our informational page for Emergency Medical Responders (also known as First Responders).