- NPC students enrolled only in Internet, Audio, or Video classes.
- NPC students who do not live in a town or city with an NPC library.
Access to Databases:
- These are posted in your MyNPC account under the My Courses tab. Look under Library Information on right side.
- OR Use the Ask-a-Librarian link below. Be sure you have included all required information.
- Student must have an NPC library card. If you need a card, go to the Ask-a-Librarian form. Enter your name, address, email address, and explain in the box that you need US mail delivery to your home. After verification, your library card will be mailed to you.
- Request items owned by NPC via the Library Catalog. In the Copy Tab of the record, click on Hold/Request and fill in the boxes. Indicate in the Notes box that you qualify for home delivery. Be sure the Library has your correct post office mailing address as well as email.The Library Catalog works best with Internet Explorer.
- Request items not owned by NPC - see Interlibrary Loan. Indicate in the Notes box that you qualify for home delivery.
- The fee is $3.50 for each item shipped. The bill will arrive in your email. Students are responsible for shipping borrowed items back to the NPC library. Items must be insured. Loan periods: 21 days for books and sound recordings; 7 days for video recordings. Mail delivery time is not counted in the lending period.
- All library policies regarding late fees, lost or damaged materials apply.
- Journal and newspaper articles can be found in the Library Databases. See Access to Databases above.
- Photocopies can be requested via Ask-a-Librarian button below. 10¢/page + $1.00 service fee.
Use the Ask-a-Librarian link below to receive assistance with research and using databases.
Need Help? Click a button below to:
From your cellphone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204. • Note: Your cellphone provider may charge for text usage.
Note: we will attempt to answer your questions as soon as possible during our hours of operation.
|Search||Services||Course Reserves||Research Assistance||About the libraries|