Northland Pioneer College is an official depository of U.S. federal documents.
- All persons, including international visitors, are welcome to use the documents.
Members of the public under 18 years of age, must self-identify their intent to use federal documents at the library front desk; otherwise, they must be under the immediate supervision of an adult.
- Use the library catalog for links to over 5,000 documents on the Internet.
- NPC Library Government Documents Collection policy (LP#8001) provides information about using NPC's depository library.
Popular Government Document Websites:
- USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal for services and data from the federal government.
- FDsys, Federal Digital System is the official site for America's authentic government information.
- Metalib search tool for federal publications from U.S. Government Printing Office
- American FactFinder from U.S. Census Bureau
- Arizona State Government use this link to find elected officials from eDemocracy
- Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records a division of the Arizona Secretary of State
- Census 2010 from U.S. Census Bureau
- Congress.gov track legislation in the Senate and House of Representatives
- FAFSA.ed.gov, Free Application for Federal Student Aid NPC code 011862
- National Weather Service from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Native American Federal Web Sites
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Tax Forms - Arizona
Tax Forms - U.S. Federal
- Voter registration for Arizona and national elections
- White House official site for U.S. President
- ZIP Code Lookup from the U.S. Postal Service
Need Help? Click a button below to:
From your cellphone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204. • Note: Your cellphone provider may charge for text usage.
Note: we will attempt to answer your questions as soon as possible during our hours of operation.
Call your nearest NPC Library or Center location
All Area Code (928)
|Hopi: 738-2265 / 524-7605||Kayenta: 697-8333 / 524-7648||Winslow: 289-6520|
|Holbrook: 524-7320||Snowflake/Taylor: 536-6220||Springerville/Eagar: 333-2498 / 524-7639|
|St. Johns: 337-4768 / 524-7616||Show Low: 532-6120||Whiteriver: 338-5185 / 524-7662|
|Search||Services||Course Reserves||Research Assistance||About the libraries|