The NPC Student Ambassador Program is a group of outstanding students who are selected to represent the college to prospective students, their families and the community at large. The most qualified and diverse students from a variety of majors are chosen to work together to build on our college's outstanding reputation and bring future Eagles to our campus.
Student Ambassadors represent NPC and its many entities, both on and off campus. They provide campus tours, assist new student's transition to NPC, promote opportunities to be actively involved on campus, and advance the ideals of higher education.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
- Develop valuable leadership and communication skills
- Make meaningful connections with prospective and new students by sharing your experience and knowledge of NPC
- Work closely with college faculty, staff and administration
- Enhance your personal resume
- Earn a scholarship each semester / summer session during your term of service $200 stipend during regular semester; $150 stipend during summer
To be an ambassador you must have:
- A grade point average of at least 3.5 and full-time enrollment in 100 level or above courses
(part-time is acceptable for summer semester)
- Visible display of leadership and friendliness
- Visible display of effective communication skills
- Good standing in the community and NPC
Download the Application Packet
Contact: Don Call at (928) 536-6271 or send an email.