Non-exempt, Level II
Post high school courses or training appropriate for the position and one year general office experience.
Associate's Degree. Knowledge of Veteran Education Benefits
- Process and Certify Active and Veteran eligibility.
- Take requests for VA benefits information and respond appropriately
- Maintain student veteran records in compliance with VA requirements.
- Process Telephone registrations.
- Assist the Financial Aid Office during peak processing times as assigned.
- Correct student records as required and refer errors to proper authorities.
- Post updated data as received.
- File and retain records as required.
- Input student registrations into the computer database.
- Produce and distribute listings, reports and class rosters.
- Generate telephone registration documents and distribute them.
- Maintain and distribute student transcripts.
- Assist with registration training workshop for temporary employees.
- Assist with training of temporary employees hired for registration process.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Typing/data entry at 35 wpm. Familiarity with word processing and proficiency at keyboard. Ability to understand the importance of accuracy in student records, knowledge of records and registration processing. Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment. Ability to read and comprehend the English language sufficiently in order to understand written and verbal information.
Required License/ Certification
Valid Arizona driver's license
- Forward a cover letter (which outlines how you meet the qualifications listed above)
- Résumé including dates of employment
- Copies of transcripts with Degree(s) posted
- A list of five current professional references with contact information including phone numbers.
You may submit your application two ways:
- By postal mail to:
- By internet. Clicking on the "Submit Your Application Online" button to the right.
application materials. We accept PDF files and Word documents.
*** Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials
into the e-mail links on this site.***
Submission of ALL required application materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Human Resources: (928) 524-7473 or send an e-mail.
Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials into the e-mail link above.
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resources and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.
Submit Your Job Application
Complete the biographical information, select an employment opportunity, and attach your cover letter, résumé, five references and transcripts or credentials as documents or Adobe PDFs. (Individual attachments cannot exceed 3 MB.)