To be used when:
- Teaching students how to avoid plagiarizing
- Instructor's referral in cases of suspected plagiarism:
- Student is given the option of Plagiarism Traffic School or referral to Vice President for Student Code of Conduct issue.
- Instructor completes the online referral form.
- Instructor submits the form electronically to the Vice President of Learning and Student Services and a copy to the student.
- Student is referred to the VAIL site. The referral form has directions for the student.
- Student completes the tutorial within two (2) weeks of date referral form is sent.
- Student sends the Summary of Answers page and certificate of completion to the instructor. (print or e-mail)
- Instructor sends date-stamped certificate of completion to the Vice President of Learning and Student Services.
- Vice President of Learning and Student Services maintains a database of the use of this service.
- If the student does not complete the tutorial by the deadline, the Vice President of Learning and Student Services will contact the student and inform them of a Code of Conduct issue.
Need Help? Click a button below to:
From your cellphone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204. • Note: Your cellphone provider may charge for text usage.
Note: we will attempt to answer your questions as soon as possible during our hours of operation.
Call your nearest NPC Library or Center location
All Area Code (928)
|Hopi: 738-2265 / 524-7605||Kayenta: 697-8333 / 524-7648||Winslow: 289-6520|
|Holbrook: 524-7320||Snowflake/Taylor: 536-6220||Springerville/Eagar: 333-2498 / 524-7639|
|St. Johns: 337-4768 / 524-7616||Show Low: 532-6120||Whiteriver: 338-5185 / 524-7662|
|Search||Services||Course Reserves||Research Assistance||About the libraries|