Temporary/part-time (19 hrs. per week)
- Associate degree.
- Valid driver's license.
- Refer and direct students when they need information about a program or service.
- Assist with the coordination of college recruitment efforts; including but not limited to student high school activities/perspective student/career fairs, community outreach, and Chapter House and/or Township events.
- Assist in finding, scheduling and attending reservation area events and will seek out opportunities in the Navajo/Hopi communities at large for promotion of the college, its mission and goals.
- Under general supervision, oversees the storage, cataloging, and organization of all promotional materials including print brochures, promotional items, tablecloths and banners based out of the Kayenta Center.
- Attend area recruitment events, career fairs, various local or out of town events as directed.
- Assist in the coordination of on-site campus/center visits and tours of NPC,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of all programs and services offered by NPC.
Required License/ Certification
Valid Arizona driver's license
- Forward a cover letter (which outlines how you meet the qualifications listed above)
- Résumé including dates of employment
- Copies of transcripts with Degree(s) posted
- A list of five current professional references with contact information including phone numbers.
You may submit your application two ways:
- By postal mail to:
- By internet. Clicking on the "Submit Your Application Online" button to the right.
application materials. We accept PDF files and Word documents.
*** Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials
into the e-mail links on this site.***
Submission of ALL required application materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Human Resources: (928) 524-7473 or send an e-mail.
Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials into the e-mail link above.
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resources and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.
Submit Your Job Application
Complete the biographical information, select an employment opportunity, and attach your cover letter, résumé, five references and transcripts or credentials as documents or Adobe PDFs. (Individual attachments cannot exceed 3 MB.)