ATTENTION SPRING STUDENTS!
Spring '15 textbooks will be available to order
Dec. 1, 2014.
FREE Shipping Dec. 1 – 7 for spring '15 textbooks.
Order you textbooks early to allow time for shipping!
- See book buyback dates at the bottom of this page.
Northland Pioneer College has partnered with eCampus to allow students to purchase their textbooks online, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! The NPC Online Bookstore offers some NEW and convenient ways to purchase
Electronic Textbooks (eTextbooks)
The NPC Online Bookstore offers eTextbooks on selected titles. You can purchase one of two forms of eTextbooks, depending on what version the publisher makes available:
Note: eTextbook purchases are not eligible for return or refund under any circumstances.
- Online version - can be accessed from any computer connected to the Internet
- Downloadable version - requires free software to be loaded to a specific computer and will only be accessible
from that computer.
Students can rent selected textbooks for a semester or set period of time. Additional days can be added to the rental period if needed. After the semester has ended, return the books to eCampus by printing a free prepaid shipping label. Rental books can also be returned at the on-site buyback.
NOTE: Not all textbooks are available as eTextbooks or rentals.
How To Place Book Orders
After registering for classes, students can go to the NPC Online Bookstore for their books. Students will need to know the specific course number of the class to place an order. Click the “Shop By Course” button, click on the course name and the correct textbooks for that course will be displayed. Students may have the option to purchase a new or used textbook. On selected titles, an eTextbook or rental option for textbooks may appear.
Other Ordering Options: Students may also place book orders through the NPC Online Bookstore in the following ways:
- Using a NPC computer at any NPC campus/center during normal business hours
- By phone, call the NPC Online Bookstore directly at (877) 284-6744
- By Faxing your order to the bookstore at (859) 414-6814
- By mailing your order to the following address: NPC Online Bookstore, 2373 Palumbo Drive, Lexington, KY 40509
IMPORTANT: Students are NOT required to purchase their books from the NPC Online Bookstore and can chose to purchase textbooks from another vendor. Students should be aware of any vendor’s return policy, since NPC classes can be canceled. Students assume all liability for the cost of purchased books and the ability to return those books should their classes be canceled. Use the ISBN number to ensure you purchase the correct edition needed for your class.
We offer several payment options to choose from:
e-Cashier Payment Plan
Students who wish to use e-Cashier Payment Plan can add the cost of textbooks to their e-Cashier Payment Plan agreement. Students should register for classes first, and then sign up for the payment plan.
A down payment will be required for textbooks purchased using e-Cashier
You should receive an email confirmation with in two business days. If you do not receive the confirmation email (this occurs frequently if you use Yahoo email), it is likely your email spam filter has intercepted it. Please make sure you check your spam/junk folder. If the message is there, mark it as "not spam/junk" to prevent future blocking, we also suggest you use a different email.
- In Stock Orders are processed for shipping in 1-2 business days.
- Be sure to order at least 2-3 weeks BEFORE classes start to ensure you get your books in time!
- Orders placed after 12 p.m. EST will not be processed until the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday. Orders will not be shipped or delivered on Saturdays and Sundays, in most cases. (For international shipping rates, see the online bookstore website.)
Through the NPC Online Bookstore, students can sell back their textbooks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click the “Sell Your Books” button; enter the ISBN number from the back of the textbook and an instant quote for the textbook will appear.
- Buyback shipping is FREE! Print a prepaid shipping label, send your textbooks to eCampus and receive a check in the mail! It's that easy.
- Students will also be able to receive cash for books during on-site buyback days, which will be held at each of the 4 campuses at the end of the semester.
- Students who sell back books either online and on-site will receive premium buyback prices for any book being reused by NPC the next semester.
Textbook Buyback Schedule - sell your books back
Fall buyback events are happening on the following dates and times:
|Dec. 2, 2014||Winslow LCC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Holbrook PDC Campus||2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Dec. 3, 2014||Show Low WMC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Whiteriver Center||2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Dec. 4, 2014||Snowflake SCC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Show Low WMC Campus||2 p.m. to 5 p..m.|
The bookstore also offers NPC T-shirts, sweat shirts and tote bags ! Show your school spirit or purchase items for gifts! Different items are available both online and at your campus/center front office.
Supplies: NPC campuses and centers will continue to carry basic supplies for students, including pens, paper, highlighters, flash drives, and basic calculators. More supplies and educational items can also be found at the NPC Online Bookstore.
NPC Online Bookstore Manager