Summer '16 textbooks are available.
Fall '16 textbooks will be available to order on April 25
Order you textbooks early to allow time for shipping!
- See book buyback dates at the bottom of this page.
Northland Pioneer College students can purchase their textbooks online, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! The NPC Online Bookstore offers some NEW and convenient ways to purchase
Electronic Textbooks (e-Books)
The NPC Online Bookstore offers e-Books on selected titles, and most can be accessed in your "My Account" at the NPC Online Bookstore. You can purchase one of two forms of e-Books, depending on what version the publisher makes available:
Note: e-Book purchases are not eligible for return or refund under any circumstances.
- Online version - can be accessed from any computer or device connected to the Internet
- Downloadable version - requires free software to be loaded to a specific computer or device and will only be accessible
from that device.
Students can rent selected textbooks for a semester or set period of time. Additional days can be added to the rental period if needed. After the semester has ended, return the textbooks to eCampus by printing a free prepaid shipping label. Rental textbooks can also be returned at the on-site buyback.
NOTE: Not all textbooks are available as e-Books or rentals.
How To Place Textbook Orders
After registering for classes, students can go to the NPC Online Bookstore for their books. Students will need to know the specific course number of the class to place an order. Click the “Order Textbooks” button, click on the course name and the correct textbooks for that course will be displayed. Students may have the option to purchase a new or used textbook. On selected titles, an e-Book or rental option for textbooks may appear.
Other Ordering Options: Students may also place book orders through the NPC Online Bookstore in the following ways:
- Using a NPC computer at any NPC campus/center during normal business hours. You must be logged in with your student login to access the Online Bookstore
- By phone, call the NPC Online Bookstore directly at (877) 284-6744
- By Faxing your order to the bookstore at (859) 514-6814
- By mailing your order to the following address: NPC Online Bookstore, 2373 Palumbo Drive, Lexington, KY 40509
IMPORTANT: Students are NOT required to purchase their textbooks from the NPC Online Bookstore and can chose to purchase textbooks from another vendor. Students should be aware of any vendor’s return policy, since NPC classes can be canceled. Students assume all liability for the cost of purchased textbooks and the ability to return those textbooks should their classes be canceled. Use the ISBN number to ensure you purchase the correct edition needed for your class.
We offer several payment options to choose from:
View the step by step order instruction sheet above (click button) for specific payment information.
e-Cashier Payment Plan
Students who wish to use e-Cashier Payment Plan can add the cost of textbooks to their e-Cashier Payment Plan agreement. Students should register for classes first, and then sign up for the payment plan.
A down payment will be required for textbooks purchased using e-Cashier
You should receive an email confirmation with in two business days. If you do not receive the confirmation email (this occurs frequently if you use Yahoo email), it is likely your email spam filter has intercepted it. Please make sure you check your spam/junk folder. If the message is there, mark it as "not spam/junk" to prevent future blocking, we also suggest you use a different email.
- In Stock Orders are processed for shipping in 1-2 business days.
- Be sure to order at least 2-3 weeks BEFORE classes start to ensure you get your books in time!
- Orders placed after 9 a.m. MST will not be processed until the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday. Orders will not be shipped or delivered on Saturdays and Sundays, in most cases. (For international shipping rates, see the online bookstore website.)
Through the NPC Online Bookstore, students can sell back their textbooks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click the “Sell Your Books” button; enter the ISBN number from the back of the textbook and an instant quote for the textbook will appear.
- Buyback shipping is FREE! Print a prepaid shipping label, send your textbooks to eCampus and receive a check in the mail! It's that easy.
- Students will also be able to receive cash for books during on-site buyback days, which will be held at a campus near you at the end of the semester.
- Students who sell back textbooks either online and on-site will receive premium buyback prices for any textbook being reused by NPC the next semester.
Textbook Buyback - sell your books back for cash!
Buyback events are happening on the following dates and times:
|Tuesday, May 10||Winslow LCC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Holbrook PDC Campus||2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday, May 11||Show Low WMC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Whiteriver Center||2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday, May 12||Snowflake SCC Campus||9 a.m. to 12 Noon|
|Show Low WMC Campus||2 p.m. to 5 p..m.|
The bookstore also offers NPC T-shirts, sweat shirts and tote bags! Show your school spirit or purchase items for gifts! Different items are available both online and at your campus/center front office.
Supplies: NPC campuses and centers will continue to carry basic supplies for students, including pens, paper, highlighters, flash drives, and basic calculators.
NPC Online Bookstore Manager