The 2013 laptop winners are…
Jeffery Canter – St. Johns
Kristy Pavatea – Hopi
Brenna Shanea Gushoney – Whiteriver
Octavia Bahe – LCC
Martha Kanteena – WMC
Sovana Dominguez – SCC
Michelle Irwin – PDC
Christina Scott-Ford – PDC*
* No applicants from SPE - so 2nd went to PDC
Laptop scholarship recipients must:
- Be seeking a degree from NPC.
- Be currently enrolled in 9 or more credits at NPC.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher.
- Submit a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Submit a 2-4 page essay, 12 point font, double-spaced, answering the following questions:
- 1. What are your educational, career and personal goals?
- 2. How could having a personal laptop help you achieve these stated goals?
- 3. What activities, clubs and organizations, if any, are you involved in now or in the past?
- 4. In your opinion, how important is it to be involved in activities, clubs and organizations within your college and community?
NAVIT & Dual Enrollment students are NOT eligible for this scholarship.
November 8, 2013
For more information, contact:
(800) 266-7845, ext. 7462
Notice: The NPC Support Center will NOT service these laptops.
- HP 2000 15.6" Laptop PC
- AMD E-300 accelerated processor
- 1.3 GHz
- 1 MB L2 Cache
- 4 GB DDR# SDRAM
- 320 GB
- Windows 8
- and MORE!