A priority deadline is the date by which students need to have submitted their online FAFSA application AND provide any other required documents to the NPC Financial Aid Office. This allows sufficient time to determine your award. Priority deadlines are set for every semester. The submission of a financial aid application does not guarantee the award of financial aid money.
NPC PRIORITY DEADLINES:
|Semester||Priority Deadline (Dates apply each year)|
To meet a financial aid priority deadline, you MUST:
- Have been admitted to –OR– be currently enrolled in a
degree-seeking program at Northland Pioneer College.
- Complete and submit an NPC Financial Aid Information Sheet
which is available from the Financial Aid Office or any NPC
- Have submitted a FAFSA application online to the federal
government with the results received by NPC.
- Supply ALL additional documentation required for the verification
of your application to the NPC Financial Aid Office before
the priority deadline.
If you do NOT complete all three steps listed above BEFORE the semester priority deadline, the NPC Financial Aid Office will be unable to determine your award before the start of your classes. That means you will have to pay for your tuition, fees and books out of your own pocket or budget your payments through e-Cashier Payment Plan. If you do not pay your tuition and fees in full or make payment arrangements by the NPC payment due dates for the semester in which you are enrolled, you will be dropped from all your classes.
You may still complete a FAFSA application even after the priority deadline has past.
However, your FAFSA application and all additional required documents may not be submitted any later than the last day of classes for the semester in which you were enrolled. Files completed after the last day of the semester the student attended are usually not eligible for financial aid. See the academic calendar for the last day of the semester.
- Current students may check to see if all required federal aid documents have been received by NPC by logging into their MyNPC account and then clicking the "Other MyNPC Info" on the left side of the page.
- If you are a new NPC student you will be sent a letter notifying you of any missing financial aid documents – all reminders after this letter will be sent to your NPC email address.
We're here to help!
If you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office in Holbrook at
(800) 266-7845, ext. 7318
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Send us an email.
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm,
Tuesday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm when classes are in session,
Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.