Do you need assistance applying for financial aid?
We can help!
STEP 1: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2013-2014 (covers Spring 2014, Summer 2014) and or 2014-2015 (covers Fall 2014, Spring 2015 and Summer 2015). NPC's school code is 011862.
2013 - 2014 Financial Aid Applicants (covers Spring 2014 and Summer 2014)
- Bring your 2012 IRS Tax Return Transcript and W2s.
- Bring statements of money received during 2012 such as Social Security Benefit Statements, AFDC/TANF statements, child support, worker's compensation, etc.
2014-2015 Financial Aid Applicants (covers Fall 2014, Spring 2015 and Summer 2015)
- Bring your 2013 IRS Tax Return Transcript and W-2s.
- Bring statements of money received during 2013 such as Social Security Benefit Statements, AFDC/TANF statements, child support, worker's compensation, etc.
How to get your IRS Tax Return Transcipt: Call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946 or make a request online at www.irs.gov.
Site Visit Schedule
Find us in the academic advising area at each location!
There are currently no site visits scheduled at this time. If you have any questions please contact our office.
Winslow – Little Colorado Campus
Show Low – White Mountain Campus
Snowflake/Taylor – Silver Creek Campus
Holbrook – Painted Desert Campus
St. Johns Center
The NPC Financial Aid Office is located on the Painted Desert Campus in Holbrook in the Tawa Center, room 205.
- General Phone Number: (800) 266-7845, ext. 7318 or 524-7318.
- E-mail: financial firstname.lastname@example.org
The FAFSA application is available at
NPC's federal school code is: