we have a website built just for you. It's called My NPC. You can get to it from the home page, or from here; just click the blue My NPC button. Once there you will find the information and help you need to be a great success at NPC, and you can customize your own page to have the information you feel is most important!
At My NPC you'll find:
- Current class schedule (and past ones too!)
- Information from your instructors
- Course grades
- A place to register online for next semester's classes
- Student e-mail
- "My Pages" - you can build a page with the information you want to see and use most!
- A list of NPC services available to you such as academic advising
- Computer support
We are eager to to make your time with us as trouble free as possible so you will remember your NPC experience as being productive and fun. In case you need to contact us for any reason, below is a quick contact directory. No problems? Then jump right in by clicking on the blue MyNPC box above.
Toll free by telephone:
and ask for the following extensions:
- Academic Advising (click link for list of extensions)
- Business Office ext. 7480
- Career Services (including job placement) ext. 6227
- Disability Resource and Access ext. 6178 (FOR TDD USE ONLY: dial (928) 537-2030
- Financial Aid ext. 7318
- Records and Registration (enrollment, transcripts, classes) ext. 7459
- Special Interest/Learning Adventures! (noncredit) ext. 6244
- Training for Community and Corporate Training ext. 6239
- Performing Arts Center Box Office ext. 6250
By postal mail to all locations: