There are two methods for searching NPC's current
This option allows you to generally search courses by type (biology, art, etc.).
- Choose the department for which you would like to see
the course listings. (Ex. History)
- Be sure the results are set to the correct semester. After you
choose a department, click the "set options" button at the very
bottom to ensure the right semester is selected.
This option allows you to specifically limit your search results by course
number, day, location, etc.
- Select the session (semester) in which you wish to take your
classes by clicking the set options button on the top left.
- Fill out as many fields as you can or wish to. You do NOT
have to fill in all the fields. The more options you fill in,
the narrower your search results will be.
- Click the execute search button. If you don’t get any results,
change your search criteria execute the search again.
- This search is the most accurate way to find out what courses are being offered. This schedule is updated as new sections are added or deleted. Changes can and do occur.
|STUDENTS who have earned 32 or more credits must declare
a degree/major before registering. Find out more.