2015-2016 Academic Year
All students receive their financial aid refunds via the NPC Money Card.
You will need to activate your card as soon as you receive it in the mail by visiting www.NPCMoneyCard.com and selecting your refund preference. If you have any questions you may contact the NPC Business Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7480.
You must finalize your schedule by the date provided.
Last day to make changes to your class schedule for financial aid refunds.
No increase to financial aid awards for classes added after this date.
NOTE: Your registration must be finalized by this date to receive your full financial aid award. You should contact the NPC Financial Aid Office immediately at (800) 266-7845, ext.7318 if you have not completed your registration. Your financial aid disbursement will be placed in pending status until you complete your registration. Your financial aid will not be released until you contact the NPC Financial Aid Office that you have completed this process. NOTE: This will delay your financial aid refund until your additional classes are added and we have been notified.
Fall 2015: July 31, 2015
Spring 2016: December 22, 2015
Two Days - No Registration.
Financial Aid Office is closed to finalize financial aid awards.
Fall 2015: August 3 & 4, 2015
Spring 2016: December 28 & 29, 2015
Business Office prepares financial aid
Contact the NPC Financial Aid
Fall 2015: August 6, 2015
Spring 2016: December 30, 2015
Students should begin expecting their financial aid refunds to be available on
their NPC Money Card **if** you have activated your card. (see above)
Financial Aid Refunds are available after 2:00 pm.
Fall 2015: August 7, 2015
Spring 2016: January 4, 2016
|Last day to withdraw without a "W" on your transcript
Fall 2015: September 4, 2015
Spring 2016: January 29, 2016
Financial Aid Refunds will NOT be available to students for the following:
- Students not not enrolled by the dates listed.
- Students who have not finalized their registration by the dates listed.
- Students who did not meet Satisfactory Academic Progress by the dates listed.
Fall 2015: Friday, July 31, 2015
Spring 2016: Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Summer 2016: Monday, May 16, 2016
Financial Aid refunds will be delayed for students who apply late!
DON'T APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID LATE!
The priority deadline dates for each semester:
Fall semester: August 15th of each academic year.
Spring semester: October 15th of each academic year.
Summer semester: March 15th of each academic year.
The standard processing time for financial aid is four (4) - 6 (six) weeks from the date the LAST document is received in the Financial Aid Office.
- You are responsible for making sure the NPC Financial Aid Office has ALL requested documents and your file is complete before the priority deadlines.
- An incomplete financial aid file does not guarantee financial aid assistance.
- You are required to make payment arrangements (for tuition, fees and books) at the time of registration. See e-Cashier Payment Plan option.
- You may check your financial aid status at MyNPC.
- Financial Aid Refunds will be delayed for students who apply and/or register late.
Financial Aid Refunds are released EARLY for students to purchase books before the start of each semester.
To purchase your books go to the NPC Online Bookstore.
It is your responsibility to contact the NPC Financial Aid Office when changes are made to your class schedule to avoid any financial aid overpayment charges.
- If you are dropping classes before the first day of the semester -
Fall 2015: August 23, 2015
Spring 2016: January 18, 2016
Summer 2016: June 5, 2016
- If you are dropping classes before or on the last day to withdraw without a "W" on your transcript, you should add another financial aid eligible course for the SAME NUMBER OF CREDIT HOURS to avoid any financial aid overpayment charges.
Fall 2015: September 4, 2015
Spring 2016: January 29, 2016
Summer 2016: June 10, 2016
- If your course is canceled by NPC, on class cancellation day, you should add another financial aid eligible course for the SAME NUMBER OF CREDIT HOURS to avoid any financial aid overpayment charges.
Fall 2015: August 20, 2015
Spring 2016: January 14, 2016
Summer 2016: June 2, 2016
- If you are registered for classes and have not attended, your instructor reports your attendance as a NO SHOW and your financial aid will be adjusted and you will be billed for that course.
- If you exchange one course for another contact financial aid. Financial aid will check to see if the new course meets the same requirements as your original course for financial aid funding. Exchanged courses must be financial aid eligible.
- If you received a "Financial Aid Refund" and then DROP ALL THE COURSES you enrolled in, you must contact the Financial Aid Office immediately. It is best to contact financial aid before withdrawing.
- If you are dropped from your course and you are still attending, your instructor must contact the NPC Registrar's Office in writing. Do not ask the instructor to call the Registrar's Office, Financial Aid Office or Business Office.
Please note the following:
- You will be contacted by the NPC Financial Aid Office for the amount you are required to repay.
- You are required to pay for additional charges when you make changes to your enrollment
- You are required to register for courses that are eligible for Federal funding. Any ineligible course(s) will not be funded and/or considered as replacements for the original course(s) for which you received funding.
- All financial aid refund checks are processed through your NPC Money Card account. There are no exceptions.
- All of this information is provided in the "Award Letter Information Brochure" mailed to each financial aid student with their award letter. Additional information regarding your NPC Money Card has been included with your Award Letter.
Questions, who to call?
Dial (800) 266-7845 and ask for the extension that relates to the area your question is about.
- Student Billing/Refunds/NPC Money Card - contact the Business Office at ext. 7480. T o activate your NPC Money Card and choose a refund preference go to NPCMoneyCard.com.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships- contact the Financial Aid Office at ext. 7318. To check your financial aid status go to MyNPC and log in to you student account.
- On-line Bookstore Manager - Vicki Bessinger, ext. 6115. e-campus on-line bookstore customer service 1-877-284-6744
- Registration - contact the Registrar's Office at ext. 7459.