STARS - Striving To Achieve Reward and Success (for NAVIT students only)
This scholarship is designed to aid current students and recent completers of Northern Arizona Vocational Institute (NAVIT) program with the cost of tuition. Scholarship awards may vary from 3 to 15 credit hours per semester and are limited to a maximum of 45 credit hours in 4 semesters. This scholarship only covers tuition. There may be additional fees and text book costs associated with your course(s). A separate letter of request is required for each semester unless prior arrangements have been made.
Write a letter of request
In order to be considered for tuition assistance for additional coursework applied to your Certificate of Applied Science or Associate degree completion, please write a letter of request. Your letter of request should be 1-2 paragraphs long, single spaced and addressing the following:
- Your name and which high school you attend; state home school is applicable
- What NAVIT program you are or have been enrolled in
- What year of the program you are in - 1st or 2nd
- How will, or has the program benefitted you
- What are your future academic plans, such as degrees, majors, professions, etc.
- Which course(s) are you requesting funding for (Course prefix number and semester) i.e., ENL101 SU 2010
NOTE: NPC highly encourages you to meet with a NPC Academic Adviser in order to select the appropriate coursework
- Why you feel you should receive this scholarship
- Your contact information: physical address, email, phone number or alternative way of reaching you
Submit your letter by mail, fax or e-mail
- NPC Snowflake Campus – Stars Scholarship
P.O. Box 610. Holbrook, AZ 86025
- Fax: (928) 536-6212, attention Carrie Jordan
- e-mail your letter
Questions, please contact Jake Hinton at (928) 524-7462.
Just graduated high school seniors
- Federal Student Financial Aid and additional scholarship opportunities can be found at NPC's Financial Aid Search.