Part Time – Temporary
August 30, 2011
|Closing Date:||September 16, 2011|
Seeking a part-time, 19-hour per week, administrative assistant to work in the Dean of Students office located on our Painted Desert Campus in Holbrook, Arizona
Primary responsibilities include:
|Work Schedule:||Mon. 8-1, Tues. 8-1, Wed. 8-1, and Thurs. 8-12; Willing to adjust hours to be flexible with college workday schedule and/or major events. Ongoing duration.
|How to apply:
Please submit resume with contact informaton for two professional and/or academic references to:
- Forward a cover letter (which outlines how you meet the qualifications listed above)
- Résumé including dates of employment
- Copies of transcripts with Degree(s) posted
- A list of five current professional references with current addresses and telephone numbers
You may submit your application two ways:
- By postal mail to:
- By internet. Clicking on the "Submit Your Application Online" button to the right.
application materials. We accept PDF files and Word documents.
*** Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials
into the e-mail links on this site.***
Submission of ALL required application materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials into the e-mail link above.
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resources and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.