Northland Pioneer College issues various public notices throughout the year.
These may include calls for bids, requests for proposals or qualifications, and notices of budget and taxation hearings.
The menu below includes links to current legal notices. If you do not see what you are looking for please contact Terrie Shevat at (928) 524-7341 or by e-mail.
- NPC Legal Notices
- NPC Holidays - college is closed.
- NPC District Governing Board - Meeting agendas, minutes/recordings and notes
- Release of Educational Records
- Notice of Student Directory Information
- Notice of Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- NPC Statistics - IPEDS Report
- Requests for Proposals/Bids
- Employment Opportunities