Apply before September 22, 2014 for the
NPC Student Government Association's
One recipient will be selected
from each campus & center!
- Be seeking a degree from NPC.
- Be currently enrolled in 9 or more credits at NPC.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher.
- Submit a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Submit a 2-4 page essay, 12 point font, double-spaced, answering the following questions:
- What are your educational, career and personal goals?
- How could having a personal laptop help you achieve these stated goals?
- What activities, clubs and organizations, if any, are you involved in now or in the past?
- In your opinion, how important is it to be involved in activities, clubs and organizations within your college and community?
NAVIT & Dual Enrollment students are NOT eligible for this scholarship.
September 22, 2014
For more information, contact:
(800) 266-7845, ext. 6241
Notice: The NPC Support Center will NOT service these laptops.
- ASUS 15.6" Notebook PC
- Pro 64-bit D550MA Intel Celeron Processor
- 4 GB Memory
- 500 GB HDD
- 32 BG ASUS WebStorage (3 years)
- Windows 8
- and MORE!